A lawyers performance in the courtroom is responsible for about 25 percent of the outcome; the remaining 75 percent depends on the facts.
I had headaches for over 30 years until I tried chiropractic. They have completely disappeared.
Getting kicked out of the American Bar Association is like getting kicked out of the Book-of-the-Month Club.
Except perhaps to our God, we all have a facade, even to our closest friends; some of us even to ourselves. . . . . It may not be good that we have it, but I don't believe the state or anyone else has a right to pierce that facade without the individual's consent.
I'm not an ambulance chaser. I'm usually there before the ambulance.
There is never a deed so foul that something couldn't be said for the guy; that's why there are lawyers.
Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Every day we present the best quotes! Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends