Punishment damages goodwill and self-esteem, and shifts our attention from the intrinsic value of an action to external consequences.
Solve 90% of the problem as simply as you can, and then remove the other 10% from the problem requirements.
If you want to enjoy intimacy, you must learn to enjoy pain.
We criticize people for not giving us what we ourselves are afraid to ask for.
Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Every day we present the best quotes! Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends