It is easier to keep half a dozen lovers guessing than to keep one lover after he has stopped guessing.
My only obligation is to keep myself and other people guessing.
Don't keep a man guessing too long - he's sure to find the answer somewhere else.
Informed decision-making comes from a long tradition of guessing and then blaming others for inadequate results.
The shrewd guess, the fertile hypothesis, the courageous leap to a tentative conclusion - these are the most valuable coins of the thinker at work. But in most schools guessing is heavily penalized and is associated somehow with laziness.
A friend should be a master at guessing and keeping still: you must not want to see everything.
History is mostly guessing; the rest is prejudice.
Nothing matters but the facts. Without them, the science of criminal investigation is nothing more than a guessing game.
I don't get into that second guessing of myself publicly.
When you're a father, you know exactly where your heart really is. There's no question of it, no doubt. That part of your life has no second guessing.
The East Germans first used biomechanics. This meant that rather than guessing about technique and form, they could apply changes to athletic performance based on science.
I really try not to read the tennis articles, because a lot of times they're guessing at how a player is feeling, and I like to keep myself kind of open minded about how I'm feeling, rather than have someone else explain to me what's going on.
If you ever want to get the facts straight about me or the Batman, please write to the original source, myself, for the truth, instead of second guessing.
I showed people that it's not about guessing what people can do. It's about saying, 'Here, show me what you can do.'
Things change all the time, and theyll probably never be the same again. Its just the natural evolution of the human condition. Things change, and whatever it is is what it is. I mean, you try to start second guessing that, you either get rich or die broke.
I'm always interested in trying to investigate different personalities. I want to keep myself guessing and keep the fear element alive, so that I don't get too comfortable.
There is no God', the wicked saith, 'And truly it's a blessing, For what he might have done with us It's better only guessing.
I decided I was sick of trying to figure out what everybody else wanted, and I should just decide what I want, and be honest, and not spend all my time guessing.
Guessing what the pitcher is going to throw is 80% of being a successful hitter. The other 20% is just execution.
Part of filmmaking is always a guessing game, and part of it is always a game of trust.